Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah
Welcome to Embassy of Pakistan Copenhagen...
Play on the Life and Times of Sufi Poet Bulleh Shah
- 100th Birthday of Mr. Ahmad Nadeem Qasmi.....(More)
- Celebrations of 100th Birthday of Poet Ahmad Nadeem Qasmi, 20 November 2016.......(More)
- Resolution adopted by the Senate of Pakistan on Indian Brutalities in Indian Occupied Kashmir.......(More)
- Resolution adopted by the National Assembly of Pakistan on Indian Brutalities in Indian Occupied Kashmir.....(More)
- President of Pakistan's message on Kashmir Black Day 27 October 2016........(More)
- Prime Minister of Pakistan's message on Kashmir Black Day 27 October 2016........(More)
- Ambassador Masroor A. Junejo attends the inauguration of an international exhibition of UNESCO World Heritage Sites organized by (KUKS).... (More)
- Ambassador attends inauguration of an exhibition by Aisha Khalid at National Gallery of Art, Copenhagen .... (More)
- Full Text of the Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif's Speech at the 71st session of UNGA on 21st September 2016.... (More)
- Embassy of Pakistan, Copenhagen celebrates Independence Day.... (More)..
- The Embassy organized event to pay tributes to Maulana Abdul Sattar Edhi (More)..
- Requirements for Emergency Visa.....More info...
- Obtaining of MRP in lieu of Manual Passport....More info...
- "NADRA Advice Bureaus" are unauthorized entities..More..
- For The Pakistani Community Consular Services has been extended One Hour from 0900-1200 with effect from 1st Feb 2016.
- NICOP & POC applications are not accepted in the Embassy anymore. Now Apply NICOP & POC Cards Online through NADRA website www.nadra.gov.pk. More..
Disclaimer: The news, articles or other external websites placed in this section are for the general information of the public. The Embassy of Pakistan in Copenhagen is not responsible for the contents of the these external websites, news or articles.
Copyright 2011-2016, Embassy of Pakistan, Valeursvej 17, 2900 Hellerup, Tel: +45-39 62 11 88, Fax +45 39 40 10 70
Mr. Mamnoon Hussain
Mr. Muhammad Nawaz Sharif
The Kashmir Issue