The government of Pakistan has decided that henceforth all Pakistani citizens residing in those countries which have no dual nationality arrangements (for example Denmark & Lithuania etc) with Pakistan must submit valid Pakistani Passport alongwith an Affidavit mentioning that he/she has not obtained Citizenship of any other country. The affidavit must be submitted on official original stamp paper of Rs. 20/- issued by government of Pakistan. It is the applicant responsibility to obtain the Stamp Paper from Pakistan.
The applicants are advised to follow the instructions of NADRA to avoid delay/rejection in processing of their cases.
Kindly see the specimen/instructions of the affidavit.......
- A condolence book was opened in the Embassy of Pakistan from 17-19 December 2014 (More)..
- A candlelight vigils was held at the Town Hall, Copenhagen on 19 December 2014 to express solidarity.. (More)..
- The Students of Jinnah International School express sympathy with the victims of Peshawar School (More)..
- The Embassy of Pakistan, Copenhagen bid farewell to Mr. Muhammad Iqbal, Accountant who completed his tenure in the Embassy on 04 December 2014 (More)..
- Ambassador Masroor A. Junejo spent an evening of art and Sufi music at "Sufi Salon" at Dirrch Passers, Frederiksberg in Copenhagen on 26 December 2014. (More).
- Ambassador Masroor A. Junejo attended Iqbal-Seminar, 2014 at the Islamic-Christian Study Centre (More).
- Ambassador Masroor A. Junejo attended a seminar on "Sufism in Pakistan: on 07 November 2014 at the Copenhagen Business School (More).
- An Energy delegation from Pakistan visited Denmark (More).
- Ambassador Masroor A. Junejo visited Århus on 11 October 2014 to attend an Eid Milan and the Independence Day celebrations organized by the Pakistani Cultural Centre (More).
- Ambassador Masroor Junejo Urges the Pakistani Community to contribute to Prime Minister's Flood Relief Fund in pan-Denmark tour (More).
- Embassy of Pakistan, Copenhagen Opens Account for Prime Minister�s Flood Relief Fund (More)
- Pakistan 68th Independence Day Celebrations in Denmark. More..
- Press Release: Pakistan Embassy's Account for Donations for IDPs More..
- Foreign Secretary Expresses Concern over the Genocide being committed in Gaza by Israel
- Statement by Pakistan's Permanent Representative to United Nations on Situation in Palestine & Gaza. More...
- "Embassy of Pakistan donates one day salary for the Displaced Persons of North Waziristan Agency. More...
- POLIO VACCINATION IS COMPULSORY FOR TRAVELERS TO/FROM PAKISTAN.More..
- The Embassy of Pakistan bids farewell to Mr. Asghar Ali, Consular Assistant on the completion of his assignment on 9th July 2014.More...
- A great Potential for Investment at Port Qasim Pakistan- Expression of Interest . More..
- Pakistan - a new growth market for trade and service. More...
Disclaimer: The news, articles or other external websites placed in this section are for the general information of the public. The Embassy of Pakistan in Copenhagen is not responsible for the contents of the these external websites, news or articles.
News Related with Pakistan:
PUBLIC NOTIC FOR PAKISTANI PARENTS OF NEW BORN BABIES
NICOP Applications for newly born children are being procesed by NADRA on production of S-Form duly attested by Pakistan Mission abroad. NADRA has clarified that valid passport of minors are not required from the Pakistani paretns if the birth of the child is registered with respective Mission within six months. More ...
MRP Section in Embassy will be closed from 2nd Jan.2015 to 2nd Feb.2015 for upgradation of MRP system.