News & Press Releases:-
- Ambassador Masroor A Junejo to conduct a consular surgery at Odense.More....
- Ambassador Masroor A. Junejo attends book launching ceremony.More....
- Visit of the Pakistan Maritime Security Agency delegation to Denmark.More....
- The Ambassad Masroor A. Junejo visited the Head Office of Novo Nordisk, a global healthcare company.More....
- The Ambassador Masroor A. Junejo visited the Royal Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Copenhagen on 12 May 2014 and held a meeting with Ambassador Morten Jespersen, Under-Secretary for Global Development Cooperation.More....
- Address by the Prime Minister at the Envoys Conference held on 06 May, 2014 at Islamabad, Pakistan. More..
- Ambassador Masroor A. Junejo called on Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Fisheries of Denmark on 06 May 2014.More....
- Ambassador Masroor A. Junejo called on Martin Lidegaard, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Denmark on 28 April 2014.More....
- A business seminar was held in Copenhagen in the historic old Stock Exchange Building on 10 April 2014. More.
- "Ambassador Masroor Junejo Meets the Vice Minister of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania More..
- Ambassador Masroor A. Junejo meets with Pakistani Community in Denmark. More..
- Mr. Masroor A. Junejo, Ambassador-designate of Pakistan to Denmark presented his credentials to Her Majesty Queen Margrethe II in a ceremony at the Christiansborg Palace, Copenhagen on 14 February 2014.More..
- "The Government of Punjab is organizing a number of festivals and events during the first quarter of 2014 under the umbrella event of 'Punjab Youth Festival 2014'. These events relate to areas like business & investments, sports and recreation, education and literacy, services and industries, science and technology. These events will provide an opportunity for more people-to-people and business-to-business contacts with people from all over the world. More information Click here..
- "Pakistan's Foreign Secretary Aizaz Ahmad Chaudhry, on the occassion of Kashmir Solidarity Day (5th February) has briefed the Envoys of EU, Permanent-5 and OIC countries based in Islamabad regarding the situation in Occupied Kashmir."More..
- "Kashmiri leaders express gratitude to Pakistan for Observing Kashmir Solidarity Day" More..
- Kashmir Solidarity Day : 5th February 2014:- More..
- Kashmir Solidarity Day : 5th February 2014 Video.....
- PM Nawaz Sharif and Ex-President Zardari launch Thar coal power project. More...
- Colonel Zulfiqar Ali Bhatti, Defence Attache of Pakistan, accredited to Denmark, with residence in London, visited the Embassy on 31 January 2014 and held meeting with the Deputy Chief of Mission Modasar Chaudhry More..
- Dr. Maryam Mallick calls on President More..
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of New Zealand calls on the Adviser to the Prime Minister on National Security and Foreign Affairs, Mr. Sartaj Aziz. More...
- Mr. Abid Ali Abid, Chairman, Organization for World Peace, Denmark, called on the Ambassador Mr. Masroor A. Junejo at Pakistan Embassy, Copenhagen on 22 January 2014. More...
- President chairs meeting on Polio Eradication, Administers Polio drops to childern. More...
- President Mamnoon Hussain has said that the grant of GSP Plus status to Pakistan demonstrated the trust and confidence of the EU countries in the quality and competitiveness of the Pakistani goods and products and expressed confidence that the facility that will remain effective from January 2014 ..More...
- President strongly condemns the blast on Bannu .... More
- President grieved over loss of lives in Tablighi Markaz Blast.. More
- "President for following Holy Prophet's teachings of austerity, simplicity". More.
- Ambassador Mr. Masroor Ahmed Junejo with President of Pakistan.. More .
- Message from Mr. Mamnoon Hussain President Islamic Republic of Pakistan on the occasion of Christmas 2013 ...More....
- All non-resident Pakistani nationals or dual nationals settled abroad for a period of six months or more are eligible for NICOP.
- click here
- The Embassy of Pakistan is pleased to announce to the Pakistani community in Denmark that the Government of Pakistan has decided to install Machine Readable Passport (MRP) system in this Embassy at the earliest for the convenience of the community, as per Directorate General of Immigration & Passports U.O. No. FM-131/ 2007/Deployment dated 29.07.2013 read the letter ...click here
- All manual passports will be valid until 24 November 2015. After that date only Machine Readable Passports (MRP) will be accepted for all international travel. dated 10.10.2011